Duke Ferguson Owner / CEO of Unleashed Potential K9 Academy® and Creator of Dog Training Genesis is coming to Vista, CA USA!! Feb 29th, and March 1st, 2020.
Come and learn from one of the best in the industry!
Join Duke Ferguson for a 2-day dog training workshop located just outside of San Diego in Vista, CA & learn how to get the very best your from your dog.
You can see My bio HERE
Come and learn a modern-day, real-world, balanced approach that is based on science, mother nature and creativity. Learn to get your dog to respond to you with heart and soul, learn the NePoPo® way!
Who can attend this workshop? Professional companion dog trainers & service dog trainers, rescue groups, volunteers & fosters, dog walkers, boarding and training daycare workers, K9 handlers & dog sport enthusiasts who want to better their knowledge and skills and have the dogs perform at a higher level. I also welcome companion pet owners who are in need of help fixing undesired behaviours and who want to decrease stress and liability in their life.
There are no special audit spots or working spots so everyone is welcome to bring their dog as this will be a hands-on workshop. If you choose not to bring a dog that is fine, you will still have a chance to do some hands-on….even if you’re training a human 😉
All breeds and behaviour issues are welcome….including aggression. (muzzles are required for any reactive or aggressive dogs).
“Preparation Homework” IMPORTANT NOTE!!
ALL DOGS MUST BE HUNGRY, MOTIVATED AND WILLING TO WORK!
All who are attending should watch this 6 video mini-series to prepare for this event at the link below.
Remember to bring regular meals and rewards of high value like treats and a favourite toy.
- It’s teaching you a system called NePoPo® that creates harmony, clear communication, ignition, hope and a love for all behaviours the dog is to perform for you.
- It’s about you learning to successfully condition the dog to willingly and eagerly pay attention to you and what you want the dog to do while giving you heart and soul.
- It’s about learning to condition automatic responses and having the dog think and make wise choices.
- It’s teaching you a powerful system that enables you to get the most from your dog with the least amount of effort. This system is the reason I named a series of YouTube videos on Unleashed Potential K9 TV “The Lazy Dog Trainer” because it makes training fun and so easy because the dog does most of the work.
- It’s about teaching you how to build an amazing relationship between you and your dog.
- It’s about having life-changing experiences, ah-ha moments, taking the system home and implementing it in daily life.
What will you be Learning at the Art of Attention Workshop?
- Understand why dogs do what they do, how they do it and what we need to do about it to help the dog find its advantage.
- Learn the NePoPo® recipe and tools used.
- Understand clear communication and establishing it with the dog.
- 3 keys to training and shaping behaviours.
- Pros & cons of positive training. Pros and cons of using pressure, corrections and punishment.
- Charging marks, free shaping vs luring and hands-on training exercises with people and then dogs.
- E-collar conditioning and working hands-on with people than dogs.
- Understanding behaviours as well as how to shape and modify them.
- One-on-one work with your dog and me.
- Group work adding distractions.
I fully understand that all people & dogs who are attending will have different levels of experience, different behaviour issues and different goals. I will be sure to work at everyone’s individual level and adjust the training recipe according to each person’s and dog’s needs.
In past workshops, I have trained everything from deaf dogs, blind dogs, rescue dogs, aggressive dogs, children and dogs, older dogs, puppies, people in wheelchairs and those who have other disabilities… I look forward to working with you and your dog!!
If you want to book one-on-one coaching while I’m in the area then email me personally to set up a time. email@example.com
NOTE: Private, one-on-one training/coaching spots are not part of the event and very limited so they will go very fast!
Know anyone else who would benefit from this event? Please SHARE this and help me reach those people and dogs who are in need of improving their situation in life.
If you want more reliability, safety, freedom, joy and peace of mind for you, your dog or your clients then this workshop is a must for you. Do not pass up this opportunity! This is your chance!!
Check out the beautiful workshop location:
Please bring your own fold-up chair, sunscreen, and snacks. Lunch will NOT be provided but there are food venues approx. 15 min away. Refreshments will be available on site.
There are no audit spots. All tickets are working spots so please feel free to bring a dog for some hands-on training.
Check out promo video in the link below: