Duke Ferguson Owner / CEO of Unleashed Potential K9 Academy® and Creator of Dog Training Genesis is coming to Sparks K9 training centre in Monroe, WA USA!! March 22nd, 23rd, and 24th 2019.
Come and learn from one of the best in the world!
Hosted by John Sparks of Sparks K9 Services!! Join Duke Ferguson for a 3-day dog training workshop located at Sparks K9 Services Training Centre in Monroe, WA & learn how to get the very best out of your dog.
You can see My bio HERE
Come and learn a modern day, real world, balanced approach that is based on science, mother nature and creativity. Learn to get your dog to respond to you with heart and soul, learn the NePoPo® way!
Who can attend this workshop? Professional companion dog trainers & service dog trainers, rescue groups, volunteers & fosters, dog walkers, boarding and training daycare workers, k9 handlers & dog sport enthusiasts who want to better their knowledge and skills and have the dogs perform at a higher level. I also welcome companion pet owners who are in need of help fixing undesired behaviours and who want to decrease stress, and liability in their life.
There are no special audit spots or working spots so everyone is welcome to bring their dog as this will be a hands on workshop. If you choose not to bring a dog that is fine, you will still have a chance to do some hands on….even if you’re training a human 😉
All breeds and behaviour issues are welcome….including aggression. (muzzles are required for any reactive or aggressive dogs).
“Preparation Homework” IMPORTANT NOTE!!
ALL DOGS MUST BE HUNGRY, MOTIVATED AND WILLING TO WORK!
All who are attending should watch this 6 video mini series to prepare for this event at the link below.
Remember to bring regular meals and rewards of high value like treats and a favourite toy.
- It’s teaching you a complete system that creates harmony, clear communication, ignition, hope and a love for all behaviours the dog is to perform for you.
- It’s about you learning to successfully condition the dog to willingly and eagerly pay attention to you and what you want the dog to do while giving you heart and soul.
- It’s about learning to condition automatic responses and having the dog think and make wise choices.
- It’s teaching you a powerful system that enables you to get the most from your dog with the least amount of effort. This system is the reason I named a series of You Tube videos on Unleashed Potential K9 TV “The Lazy Dog Trainer”.
- It’s about teaching you how to build an amazing relationship between you and your dog.
- It’s about having life changing experiences, ah-ha moments, taking the system home and implementing it in daily life.
What will you be Learning at the Art of Attention Workshop?
- Understand why dogs do what they do, how they do it and what we need to do about it to help the dog find its advantage.
- Learn the NePoPo® recipe and tools used.
- Understand clear communication and establishing it with the dog.
- 3 keys of training and shaping behaviours.
- Pros & cons of positive training. Pros and cons of using pressure, corrections and punishment.
- Charging marks, free shaping vs luring and hands-on training exercises with people and then dogs.
- E-collar conditioning and working hands on with people then dogs.
- Understanding behaviours as well as how to shape and modify them.
- One-on-one work with your dog and me.
- Group work adding distractions.
I fully understand that all people & dogs who are attending will have different levels of experience, different behaviour issues and different goals. I will be sure to work at everyone’s individual level and adjust the training recipe according to each persons and dogs needs.
In past workshops I have trained everything from deaf dogs, blind dogs, children and dogs, older dogs, puppies, people in wheelchairs and those who have other disabilities.
On social media? your welcome to check out the Facebook Event Page Here
If you want to book one-on-one coaching while I’m in the area then email me personally to set up a time. firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: Private, one-on-one training/coaching spots are not part of the event and very limited so they will go very fast!
Know anyone else who would benefit from this event? Please SHARE this and help me reach those people and dogs who are in need of improving their situation in life.
If you want more reliability, safety, freedom, joy and peace of mind for you, your dog or your clients then this workshop is a must for you. Do not pass up this opportunity! This is your chance!!
Check out promo video in the link below:
Breakfast, lunch & snack will be provided. Also discounted rates are available for a hotel room. (INFO COMING SOON)
**REGISTER NOW AND SAVE – EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION**PLUS BE ENTERED IN TO WIN A UPK9 BRAND MINI EDUCATOR E-COLLAR ( Valued at $299)
Save $50. Now! Register before Friday, March 15th, 2019 and get your spot for $550. After March 15th, the ticket price will be $600.