Come Join Duke Ferguson For Another Life Changing Dog Training Workshop!! The Art of Attention and NePoPo®.
**REGISTER NOW AND SAVE – EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION**PLUS BE ENTERED IN TO WIN A UPK9 BRAND MINI EDUCATOR E-COLLAR ( Valued at $299)
Learn how to get your dog to listen, understand and respond to you no matter what, no matter where, no matter breed or age!
See the promo video below.
Come and learn a modern day, real world, balanced approach that is based on science, mother nature and creativity. Learn to get your dog to respond to you with heart and soul, learn the NePoPo® way!
Who can attend this workshop? Professional companion dog trainers & service dog trainers, rescue groups, volunteers & fosters, dog walkers, boarding and training daycare workers, k9 handlers & dog sport enthusiasts who want to better their knowledge and skills and have the dogs perform at a higher level. I also welcome companion pet owners who are in need of help fixing undesired behaviours and who want to decrease stress, and liability in their life.
There are no special audit spots or working spots so everyone is welcome to bring their dog as this will be a hands-on workshop. If you choose not to bring a dog, that is fine, you will still have a chance to do some hands on….even if you’re training a human 😉
All breeds and behaviour issues are welcome…including aggression (muzzles are required for any reactive or aggressive dogs).
“Preparation Homework” IMPORTANT NOTE!!
ALL DOGS MUST BE HUNGRY, MOTIVATED AND WILLING TO WORK!
All who are attending should watch this 6 video mini series to prepare for this event at the link below.
Please bring regular meals and rewards of high value like treats and a toy.
The title may be called “The Art of Attention” and the group focus exercise on day two is just one fun helpful thing we do to get serious attention and control when needed for safety and sanity reasons….BUT… it is not just about having the dog look at you. This workshop is so much more than that.
- It’s teaching you a complete system that creates harmony, clear communication, ignition, hope and a love for all behaviours the dog is to perform for you.
- It’s about you learning to successfully condition the dog to willingly and eagerly pay attention to you and what you want the dog to do while giving you heart and soul.
- It’s about learning to condition automatic responses and having the dog think and make wise choices.
- It’s teaching you a powerful system that enables you to get the most from your dog with the least amount of effort. This system is the reason I named a series of You Tube videos on Unleashed Potential K9 TV “The Lazy Dog Trainer”.
- It’s about teaching you how to build an amazing relationship between you and your dog.
- It’s about having life changing experiences, ah-ha moments, taking the system home and implementing it in daily life.
What will you be learning at the Art of Attention workshop?
- Understand why dogs do what they do, how they do it and what we need to do about it to help the dog find its advantage.
- Learn the NePoPo® recipe and tools used.
- Understanding clear communication and establishing it with the dog.
- 3 keys of training and shaping behaviours.
- Pros & cons of positive training. Pros and cons of using pressure, corrections and punishment.
- Charging marks, free shaping vs luring and hands-on training exercises with people and then dogs.
- E-collar conditioning and working hands on with people then dogs.
- Understanding behaviours as well as how to shape and modify them.
- One-on-one work with your dog and me.
- Group work adding distractions.
I fully understand that all people & dogs who are attending will have different levels of experience, different behaviour issues and different goals. I will be sure to work at everyone’s individual level and adjust the training recipe according to each persons and dogs needs.
In past workshops I have trained everything from deaf dogs, blind dogs, children and dogs, older dogs, puppies, people in wheelchairs and those who have other disabilities.
Upon request I am opening a couple private, one-on-one sessions before and after the seminar. If you are interested in a private/ semi private coaching session please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
On social media? you’re welcome to check out the Facebook Event Page Here
Know anyone else who would benefit from this event? Please SHARE this and help me reach those people and dogs who are in need of bettering their situation in life.
**REGISTER NOW AND SAVE – EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION**
Save $50. Now! Register before Friday, March 8th, 2019 and get your spot for $500. After March 8th, the ticket price will be $550. for this 2 day event.
PLUS BE ENTERED IN TO WIN A UPK9 BRAND MINI EDUCATOR E-COLLAR ( Valued at $299)
Remember your breakfast, lunch and snacks are included for both days.
If you want more reliability, safety, freedom, joy and peace of mind for you and your dog or your clients then this workshop is a must for you. Do not pass up this opportunity! This is your chance!!
See you there!!!